Box of 6 - Special Laurentides j'en mangeMathilde Fays Chocolaterie
We are pleased to present this special selection that showcases the wealth and diversity of the Laurentides.
Through every bite, discover alliances that are as unusual as they are delicate and surprising, frank flavors and incredible local products carefully selected.
Combining quality chocolate and know-how, the Laurentians box I eat includes:
- Shitake: white chocolate ganache, gin Radoune and shitake mushrooms (Saporem Mushrooms, St-Joseph-du-Lac)
- 3 Fruits: dark chocolate ganache with raspberries, blackcurrant (Les Cassis d'Argenteuil, St-André d'Argenteuil) and blueberry paste
- Fleuri: sheep's yogurt ganache, quince paste and cardamom (Les Fromages du verger, St-Joseph-du-Lac)
- Cider: caramel with ice cider coated with dark chocolate (Les vergers Lacroix, St-Joseph-du-Lac)
- Quebec: milk chocolate ganache with maple syrup on a cashew praline (Varin Maple Mill, Oka
- Red wine: dark chocolate ganache with Chesnaie red wine (Vignoble les Négondos, St-Benoit)
This idea is born under our project to promote local products under the name of Laurentides j'en mange.
Weight: 60 g